SB65 Outreach Facilitator
Under supervision to identify students at risk of potential drop out and to facilitate meetings and resources to support identified students and families; perform related work as required consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to the Coordinator of Student Services and designated site administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify students at risk of potential drop out/facilitate necessary meetings to support students and families identified
- Refer students and families to resources on campus as well as in community
- Monitor identified students through record keeping and complete reports as necessary
- Coordinate, attend, and facilitate Student Study Team meetings
- Attend and assist in the facilitation of Student Review Team meetings
- Organize and facilitate staff development in areas associated with grant implementation
- Secure outside resources to expand services available to the students at school site
- Attend school site council meetings to educate parents in areas concerning the grant
- Provide all necessary documents and reports as mandated by the state for sustainability of grant
- Attend all training and courses as mandated by grant.
Must pass qualifying tests.
- Ability to keep accurate records and prepare reports.
- Experience working in community.
- Experience with Student Study Team.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Second language.