Kids First Program Assistant
Under general supervision to supervise students during Kids First Program activities.
Directly responsible to the Kids First Program Specialist.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitors kids first day students and high school and middle school student tutors during extended day program
- Implements and leads extended day recreational, academic, and social activities
- Communicates regularly with Lead Kids First Day Program Assistant and Kids First Day Program Specialist regarding issues of safety, discipline, and the effectiveness and appropriateness of recreational, social, and academic activities.
- Experience with groups of children in recreational, academic, and social setting.
- Second language desirable.