Warehouse Driver I
- Under general supervision, to receive, distribute, store Food Services supplies and process textbooks
- Deliver school equipment and supplies
- To operate a light truck or other district vehicle to distribute equipment and supplies
- Assume responsibility for warehouse operation in absence of Warehouseperson Driver II
- To do related work consistent with job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Unloads, checks. and stores incoming Food Services supplies
- Maintains Food Service inventory status and takes a monthly physical inventory
- Assists in general warehouse receiving and distribution
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness
- Operates light truck and forklift
- Does minor furniture assembly and delivery as required
- Moves and lifts heavy objects.
- Possession of an appropriate California Operator’s License issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Must possess appropriate forklift certificate.
Must pass qualifying tests.
Two (2) years of driving experience.