Graphics Communications Accounting Technician
Under limited direction, to coordinate the work of others and/or personally perform complex and responsible financial recordkeeping work; to prepare and assist in the preparation of job schedules, inventory reports, billing reports, expense transfers, job tracking logs, purchase requisitions for department supplies, operate copy equipment as needed; and to do related work as required, consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to Director of Purchasing & Fiscal Reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates and/or personally performs work in scheduling production in the Graphic Communications Department.
- Keep track of work as it moves through the department. Maintains the inventory records of supplies on hand and forms produced.
- Responds to communications between customers and department staff.
- Prepares billing for work produced by Department, and charges expenses to sites.
- In coordination with Lead Technician, prepares orders for supplies.
- Operates copy machines when needed.
- Prepares periodic reports for District officials
- Supervises and trains subordinate employees;
- Serves as a contact person with other departments and District sites on the status of their work and billings.
- Researches complex problems to their conclusion
- And works with supervisor to assure resolution of such problems
- Prepares clear and accurate financial statements and reports
- Analyzes financial data reports
- Makes arithmetical calculations with speed and accuracy
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relations with those contacted in the course of work.
- Type at a speed of forty (40) words per minute
- Pass qualifying test.