New Haven Unified School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Health and Welfare

Health and Welfare Information 
Enrollment Information:
You can request cancellation of coverage at anytime. To begin coverage outside of open enrollment you must have a loss of coverage letter, to add dependent coverage if you have a permitting event, such as marriage, birth of child etc.
To enroll, add dependent/s, spouse or cancel coverage you must fill out the forms below for your employment classification.
 - To insure dependent children a Social Security Card and Birth Certificate is required.  A Marriage License, ID and Social Security Card is required to insure your spouse.
If you have questions regarding health plans, use this link to the CalPers web page: