Registration Requirements for Grades TK – 12
At the end of the the student enrollment process, a student's parent/legal guardian must must come to the Centralized Enrollment Center to show picture identification and proof of their child's birthday to finalize the enrollment process..
The following information is needed as a part of the enrollment process:
1. ADDRESS VERIFICATION – Parent/guardian must have in his or her name TWO of the documents described below listing the home address. Must be current and within 30 days (CA Education Code 48204.1, District per Board Policy #S5111.1):
2. BIRTHDATE VERIFICATION – For new TK/Kinder enrollees or students who have never attended a California public school, ONE of the following is required to be presented to finalize enrollment:
Original Birth Certificate with the county seal. This can be obtained through the county where your child was born (The souvenir certificate from birthing hospital is NOT acceptable).
Original Baptism Certificate signed by the pastor of the church.
3. FOR STUDENTS TRANSFERRING FROM A CALIFORNIA PUBLIC SCHOOL, please bring withdrawal grades or transfer form, report card/transcript, and CELDT scores from previous school, if applicable. This can be provided to the Central Enrollment Center when showing proof of identification.
4. IMMUNIZATION RECORD – Your child will NOT be able to start school until you have provided documentation of ALL required immunizations. For 2020-2021, all 7th graders must show proof of Tdap booster.
5. PHYSICIAN’S STATEMENT of PHYSICAL EXAM or KAISER PHYSICAL EXAM FORM
Applies to new Kindergarteners, first graders, students who have never attended a public school and students new to the United States.
Must be signed by the doctor and include tuberculin risk assessment and skin test. Students who have had a positive skin test in the past must have a report of a subsequent negative chest x-ray and a recent (within one year) physician evaluation of TB status.
6. SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICES OR 504 Plan – Most Recent Signed IEP or 504 plan.
Centralized Enrollment Center Hours